Areas of Funding
HEALTH & WELFARE.
- Programs that support activities that enhance and improve the quality of life or provide a specific service for the citIzens of Austin, Texas.
- Programs and projects that enhance the learning process for children.
- Transitional programs for young adults to become productive adults.
- Mentoring and/or tutoring programs that help youth build self-esteem, positive values, expand opportunities and increase their potential.
- Youth related organizations that focus on after school programs within the City of Austin that help keep children safe and provide structured activities.
AID & EMERGENCY SUPPORT
- Support Austin Police Officers and their families in times of need.
- Support organized fundraising efforts to help local law enforcement officers and/or staff members of the Austin Police Association and the Austin Police Department who are facing financial emergencies.
Austin Cops for Charities Board of Trustees meet monthly on the 2nd Tuesday of each month from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. in the Austin Police Association’s conference room located at their main headquarters, 5817 Wilcab Road in Austin, TX 78721.
QUICK LINKS ..........................
- Austin Police Association
- Center for Child Protection
- Austin Children's Shelter
- Dell Children’s Medical Center
- Council on At-Risk Youth (CARY)
- Police Activities League of Austin
- Austin Police Department’s Operation Blue Santa
- African American Youth Harvest Foundation
- Safe Place
- For the Children Austin
- River City Youth Foundation
- Communities In Schools of Central Texas