Our primary mission within Austin Cops for Charities is to join Austin Police Officers together in a self governed, consolidated charitable effort to support local charitable agencies and provide aid and support to Austin Police Officers and their families in times of need.
Help Team Brock win the fight against Pediatric Brain Cancer ~ DONATE TODAY
Help Team Brock win the fight against Pediatric Brain Cancer ~ Hawaiian Falls Benefit ~ August 27th!
CALLING ALL SPONSORS!
Help Team Brock win the fight against Pediatric Brain Cancer ~ Raffle Winner!
Help Team Brock win the fight against Pediatric Brain Cancer ~ T-shirt drive
- Click “Pay or send money”
- Send money to friends or family
- Enter in the email address TeamBrock2009@gmail.com
- Enter in total amount due ($15.00/shirt)
- In the note box, please include: Your First & Last Name, Size/s and #Shirts Ordered
On May 4th Brock was playing outside after dinner, tripped and fell to the ground. He hit his head pretty hard and woke up confused. His parents rushed him to the hospital for what they thought was just a concussion but their lives were about to change forever.
Brock was diagnosed with a rare and very aggressive brain stem tumor called Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG). Because of it's location, this Monster is difficult to treat. But there is HOPE!!! Many clinical trials in the USA and treatments in the UK and Europe are available to help Brock live and hopefully find a cure for this horrible disease. But it won't be cheap.
Please donate to help this wonderful family beat their fight against pediatric brain cancer.
- JANUARY 12, 2016
- FEBRUARY 09, 2016
- MARCH 08, 2016
- APRIL 12, 2016
- MAY 10, 2016
- JUNE 14, 2016
- JULY 12, 2016
- AUGUST 09, 2016
- SEPTEMBER 13, 2016
- OCTOBER 11, 2016
- NOVEMBER 08, 2016
- DECEMBER 13, 2016
- Austin Police Association
- Center for Child Protection
- Austin Children's Shelter
- Dell Children’s Medical Center
- Council on At-Risk Youth (CARY)
- Police Activities League of Austin
- Austin Police Department’s Operation Blue Santa
- African American Youth Harvest Foundation
- Safe Place
- For the Children Austin
- River City Youth Foundation
- Communities In Schools of Central Texas